The Center for Media and Democracy
Corporate BoardFor a more complete list of current and former ALEC formerly "Private Enterprise" Advisory Council (formerly "Private Enterprise" Board of Directors) members, see the "Private Enterprise" Board of Directors list. As of 2013, advisory council corporations have included :
- CenterPoint 360, W. Preston Baldwin - Chairman
- Altria Group, Daniel Smith
- American Bail Coalition, William Carmichael, Jerry Watson
- AT&T, William Leahy
- Bayer Corp., Sandy Oliver
- Coca-Cola Refreshments, Gene Rackley (Coke announced on April 4, 2012, that it had “elected to discontinue its membership with” ALEC.) See Corporations that Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
- Diageo, Kenneth Lane
- Energy Future Holdings, Sano Blocker
- ExxonMobil Corporation, Randall Smith
- GlaxoSmithKline, John Del Giorno (GlaxoSmithKline CEO Sir Andrew Witty said in a response to a shareholder's question at the company's annual meeting in May 2013 that the company had decided to sever its relationship with ALEC) See Corporations that Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
- Intuit, Inc., Bernie McKay. Member of ALEC's Communications and Technology Task Force  (Intuit told the CMD April 5, 2012 that it had declined to renew ALEC membership) See Corporations Which Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
- Johnson & Johnson, Don Bohn (J&J announced it would "suspend" its ALEC membership June 12, 2012)
- Koch Companies Public Sector, Mike Morgan
- Kraft Foods, Inc., Derek Crawford (Kraft announced it would leave ALEC April 5, 2012) See Corporations Which Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
- Peabody Energy, Kelly Mader
- Pfizer Inc., Michael Hubert
- PhRMA, Jeff Bond
- Reed Elsevier, Inc., Teresa Jennings (Reed Elsevier announced on April 12, 2012, that it had resigned its board seat and dropped its ALEC membership "after considering the broad range of criticism being leveled at ALEC") See Corporations Which Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
- Reynolds American, David Powers
- Salt River Project, Russell Smoldon
- SAP America, Steve Seale
- State Farm Insurance Co., Roland Spies
- United Parcel Service (UPS), Richard McArdle
- Wal-Mart Stores, Maggie Sans (Wal-Mart announced on May 30, 2012, that it is suspending its ALEC membership. See Corporations Which Have Cut Ties to ALEC for more.
*Volunteers and Liberals suffering from terminal illness needed to fulfill HIT LIST
Send résumé to William P. Goode at email@example.com